Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Baby Steps

Whoever said decorating was fun must have either:
a) hired someone to do it for them
or
b) not have had a full time job
Sure, painting the first wall seemed fun at first but the excitement quickly wore off after that. It soon became a daunting task that I would have to do each night for a couple hours after work. As you can see from the pictures, it's looking better but I'm still a long way from done. If anyone's making a Christmas wish list I still need...more furniture, rugs, art, etc. It never ends. Oh, and someone please keep reminding me not to buy another piece of furniture that needs to be filled with even more decorating items.
Before and After Pictures...











-Megan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those barren rooms look a lot like my condo when I first moved in. Of course, by the time I moved out, it was pretty much still barren, save for the inflatable furniture generously donated by a sympathetic friend...