Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Big Apple and Our Engagement

Last week we headed to New York City to see Grease and go to the U.S. Open. I also planned a bunch of other things to do while we were there including the Statue of Liberty, a World Trade Center tour, harbor cruise, NYC TV and Movie sites tour, and more. Unfortunately, I planned so much the first day we were there that I forgot to schedule in time to eat. Needless to say, I didn't let Nate eat anything until 5pm...oops.
I guess he forgave me because to my surprise Nate had been doing a little planning of his own and surprised me with an engagement ring on the top of the Empire State Building. Here's some pictures. (You can see more pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/meganadpi/)


"Danny" and "Sandy" from GREASE


The cast of GREASE


Row boats in Central Park




The Brooklyn Bridge


Empire State Building




Nate and his ice cream


My mother ship...the FRIENDS apartment building


U.S. Open

-Megan

No comments: