Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas, from Eli Manning...

Last year, Nate got me in to watching football and now I am completely addicted to it. Since he grew up in San Diego, he is a huge Chargers fan. I cheer for the Chargers with him but I've also become a huge fan of the Dallas Cowboys. Yes, I've jumped on the bandwagon of their winning season only partly because they have a cute quarterback. Nate even got me a couple Tony Romo football jerseys this year for Christmas. One of our other favorite teams to watch are the New York Giants...not because we're fans but because we have a running joke that every time Eli "Elisha"Manning starts losing he begins to pout incessantly. Everytime we see him we can just picture him saying "GOSH! Why can't I be more like Peyton!" Here is a funny Christmas card that Nate made for me this year that shows some of his best 'GOSH' moments...

Inside the card...


-Megan

No comments: