Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The reason why I had to leave work early today...

I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it. Our little Gracie is quite the jumper. I think she's trying to qualify for the Olympics! Nate called while I was at work to tell me she had escaped her playpen and was running around in the office like a maniac. She even got up on the desk and pushed all the papers off of it. I had to leave work early and take her to every pet store in the area to find something that will better contain her while we are at work during the day. I bought the biggest crate I could find (german shephard size) so I can put her little sleeping crate in there with all her toys and blankies. I hope she does alright tomorrow and doesn't hate me for putting her in there :-(

-Megan

1 comment:

Jim, Amanda and Sam said...

awesome movie! She's ready for London for sure!
Hope you guys are doing well.