Thursday, March 03, 2011

Memo to Limb Buds - 24 weeks (prenatal)

I'm super tolerant of the glucose. I took my glucose tolerance test yesterday and passed. Yay...no gestational diabetes for me. However, I am slightly anemic so I'm starting ferrous sulfate 325mg 1 tab po qd. That's pharmacist talk...I'll teach you early and your dad can teach you C++ (??). You'll be the smartest kid in Gymboree. Today at the doctor I weighed in at 2 pounds heavier than my last visit 4 weeks ago. I think the doctor was pleased that I didn't gain 8 pounds since the previous visit like the last time! Ooops...I was just trying not to starve you. The doctor said she would give me a 'kick counter' log to keep track of your kicks but she forgot. That's ok...because there's an app for that! I need to count your movements once a day and you should move 10 times in less than 2 hours. Using my Baby Kick Counter, you kicked me 10 times in 1:50 minutes....and you're still going strong. You're an over-achiever already.


My glucose tolerance test...mmmmlicious.

No comments: