Monday, April 04, 2011

Memo to Limb Buds - 29 weeks (prenatal)

We made it to the third trimester. Eleven more weeks to go. Today you are 29 weeks and you are getting bigger and stronger every day. You're mixing up your movements now. Instead of just kicking and punching, you are now doing 'the wave' inside my stomach. It still freaks your dad out. You seem to always be awake...just like your dad...but that's fine. It reassures me that you're still doing well in there...and I can sleep through anything. You're about 2 1/2 pounds now and a little over 15 inches long from head to foot. You're still fairly small but all the extra weight in my belly is really doing a number on my legs. I can't stand for long amounts of time (ie. more than 5 minutes) without my legs getting weak and I get shortness of breath super easily. My weight is up to 132 pounds which is quickly approaching your dads 136-139 pounds.

Your movements...




Pay no attention to the unmade bed. You still have to make your bed if I tell you to...because I said so.

No comments: