Monday, June 21, 2010

Fun on the bay...

This year for our second anniversary, we kept with the 'boat' idea of our wedding, and took a bay cruise on the catamaran, Adventure Cat.
I was planning on wearing just a sweatshirt and jeans. Thank goodness Nate forced me to bring a huge jacket and wear leggings under my jeans cause it was wiiiin-day out there! We had a great time and sat on the outside of the boat for the whole cruise while most everybody else sat inside...boringgggg. I guess they are not adventurous cats like us.
After the boat ride, we toured the Jeremiah O'Brien which was one of the WWII ships!


Did I mention I'm deathly afraid of sharks!


What a great view!


Nice hair!

Playing with the guns.


This ship was HUGE.


Nate needs to put this on his door at work.

-Megan

No comments: